BYNG HALL SUPER LEAGUE TOURNEMENT ORIGINAL SPONSOR BRIBAR TT
Our Super League format allows us to develop this quality closed club league to encourage top players to return to evening play and also encourage a family atmosphere where all standards can compete, in a time scale that is sympathetic to today's working life. Presently there is one division, but if significant applications are received a second division of 6 or 8 would be formed, this will also have a prize fund.
It is hoped that top players would partner a junior or weaker player giving overall balance to the team, therefore adding to a more competitive and rewarding experience for all teams entered. Allowing top players to play against each other rather than strengthening the same side just to win.
Runners Up £105
3rd Place £70
Team & Player Registration
£25 Match Fee
£75 per season (in advance)
1. Matches will start at 8:00pm
2. All teams should be at the venue by 7:45pm (At least one player must be ready to play at 8pm or it will be awarded to the opposing team, followed by the next game 15 minutes later and so on.
3. No cancellations or postponements allowed
4. Matches will generally be played fortnightly on Monday's - fixture chart may vary
5. At least 2 players to be registered for each team
6. Should player availability be a problem on the day, any non-registered player can help out, with any team only with the approval of the organiser
7. Reserve players can play for any side but can only play once against each side
8. One player does not constitute a team
9. Teams will play each other twice, unless otherwise advised by the organiser
10. Any team defaulting in anyway, may be expelled at the organisers discretion or points awarded, no appeal will be considered
11. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entries without explanation
12. Please Note: anything not covered by the above will be adjudicated by the organiser whose decision is final
13. On receipt of your application form you will be notified if you have secured a place in this prestigious event, along with an invoice for the total fee which must be received at least two weeks before commencement of the league. If this fee is not received before the first or subsequent matches all points will be awarded to the non-defaulting side.
14. The spirit of the event is more important than the rules
if you are interested please contact Gary Howes
Mobile 07768 742414
Double "D" winners of the Super League Trophy in 2019-2020 Matt Davies & David Butler